Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I changed my mind! :-) I did start the needlework tote, but quickly lost interest. It's sitting in a rubbermaid bin next to the couch, and if one of the balls of yarn hadn't fallen out and left a trail of yarn across the floor, I would've completely forgotten about it.

It's not quite my fault -- another project ambushed me without warning. I was leafing through A Passion for Knitting before it went back from the library, and the next thing I knew, I had yarn and needles together and was trying a cabled scarf. I made a cable turn! No clue how it works, but if I blindly follow the directions and keep writing down which row number I'm on, it works. And I'm using up a skein of yarn I bought then lost my original plan for, so it's a win-win situation. Which is also sitting in a plastic tote. A bit too complicated to take to my daughter's karate class, and not quite exciting enough to work on when I've got time to my self. I could finish it quickly, but another idea has possessed me.

Look at this! How to Felt Over Soap I've got some roving a friend traded me that's in pretty pastel colors I didn't know what to do with. I know -- I'm supposed to spin it on my new Christmas present, but dh bought me wool for that and this looks FUN!

Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails