Monday, March 21, 2005

All the other knitters are knitting bunnies

That's the way the Bunny A Long makes it seem. Easter is coming and I had a partial skein of grey yarn, so it was the perfect time to try the Knitted Bunny pattern at HeartStrings FiberArts.



Isn't he kinda cute? Not as adorable as the one on the pattern and the ones everyone else is making, and not cute enough for me to make two more so all three kids would have bunnies for Easter. But cute enough. Once I got the square knitted, which somehow took days, he finished up quickly.



I think the orange socks are very cute, especially since I made them that color myself by knitting a swatch and then dying it was mango and tangerine KoolAid and frogging it and then knitting socks. I'd like a pair for myself, almost enough to consider repeating the whole process with a lot more wool.

And Alex wants a suede hat in her size.

1 comment:

Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

everything is adorable! great photographs. i was thinking of sizing up the suede hat for my daughter too...just waiting for the yarn to go on sale around here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails