Sunday, February 12, 2006

After reading a post about a Clapotis Dishcloth on the Monthly Dishcloths KAL, I had to set aside Heath's Parade socks just long enough to cast one on. This yarn has been sitting around forever, waiting for just the right pattern.



I love projects that jump onto the needles out of nowhere and are done almost before you know it.

The socks are done too --



Do you see how perfectly those stripes match? I'm glad it happened on its own because there's no way I could have done that on purpose! The heels are some grey Kroy sock yarn that I think I bought to make a baby hat with. The color should work with all four colors of Parade I ordered, which is a relief since the big two suddenly seem to have awfully huge feet and I'm not going to buy a second skein of sock yarn just to make the legs of their socks a couple of inches longer.

1 comment:

luvs2knit said...

Love the socks!!! you go girl. How do you find time to knit with Leif and the kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails