Thursday, July 06, 2006

Knitting With Sunshine

cameracard6-06


What seems like a long time ago, I ordered a bunch of yarn from Elann with plans to make myself some cute little summer tops. The red yarn got knitted up, but I never had much of a chance to wear the top before I got pregnant again. The yellow yarn and the pink multicolored stuff, along with the rest of the red yarn, have been sitting in my stash and bugging me ever since.


Now that I'm finally done being pregnant for the second time since buying the yarn, I've got a problem. I can't make those tops. I've gained a couple of inches in the bust and don't measured right in the first place *and* I can't remember what magazine the patterns were in or what they were called or looked like... And I can't just go out and buy new yarn for different tops because I'd feel bad about splurging on the old yarn.


So I made a lacy little top for Alex. That yarn was like knitting with sunshine. Too bad I can't order more of it to make something for myself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails