Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Still working on the baby poncho, thinking it really would look better in a solid color, but I've got better plans for my solids and the yarn I want isn't even available locally. So even if I wasn't doing the knit from your stash thing, I wouldn't be able to get any without paying postage.

I'm just being fickle, the way I am with a lot of my knitting projects. It doesn't matter what the project or yarn is, I'll keep thinking that maybe I should've used different yarn, or maybe this yarn really should be something else. I've even been tempted to rip out some very successful finished projects so I can use the yarn for something else.

If all goes well and the kids and camera cooperate, I think I'll be able to finish the poncho tonight and post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails