Thursday, April 05, 2007

This stay at home mommy stuff is physically demanding! I feel like I've been run over by one of those log trucks that's always speeding by the house, and all I did was lug around my toddlers. Not even both at the same time -- I've finally learned my lesson and stopped doing that unless it's a real emergency. Something in my elbow is not happy with me right now.

This'd better not mess with my knitting tonight -- I've got stitches to divide onto waste yarn and sleeves to start! I'd forgotten how fast stockinette can be, even with sport weight yarn, and I'm enjoying the instant gratification.

ester


Ester is done. Actually, it's been done for a couple of days, but it didn't seem worth posting about until I could actually show it to you. I'm not in love with it, but it's growing on me. I am in love with the fact that I made it from half of a forty-nine cent thrift store sweater.

2 comments:

Sarah Ditum said...

Hey! Your Ester's even cheaper than mine! And she looks great on you.

(Sympathy for the mum stuff too. Children will wear a person out!)

Rachel said...

That's so amazing! I've only knitted one sweater from recycled yarn, and was not at all pleased with the results (due to my poor choice of yarn). I can't wait to try something like yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails