Thursday, April 03, 2008

I have the books. I did have to drive fifty miles out of my way to pick them up, and was told that it wasn't the driver's fault they weren't delivered, but they're in my living room now.

So is this --



Online tracking said it would be delivered on the 5th, and yesterday was the 2nd. I don't know how that works, but I'm not going to complain that I got my goodies from Knitpicks a lot earlier than I expected.

I think I'm in love. Everything is even prettier than I hoped it would be, and I don't know what I'm going to cast on, but whatever it is is going to be gorgeous. Can't start anything new today -- I'm up to my ears in schoolbooks!

1 comment:

old lady said...

Isn't that Gloss lace yarn pretty?? I got mine and can't wait to start. I loved the Gloss fingering for my Forest Canopy shawl! Enjoy and show us what you make!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails