Sunday, July 17, 2011

I forgot

I can't tell you how long it's been since I quilted something. Definitely before my knee surgery on May 16, and I'm thinking it might have been a couple of weeks or months before that. When I sat down to finally start on the little Drunkard's Path, I had to remind myself to drop the feed dogs.



I forgot how good it feels just to sit and meander. So good that not even a partially assembled piece of another quilt that got quilted to the bottom of my baby quilt upset me too much.

And I forgot how much better things look once they're quilted. What else have I got to quilt around here?


Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 36 yards
Added this Week: 5 yards
Added Year to Date: 692 yards
Net Added for 2011: 656 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6240 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 13375 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7135 yards

3 comments:

Jo said...

I need to go put a quilt on the quilting machine...I have been procrastinating. UGH!

Angie in SoCal said...

I'm guessing you're building a stash - LOL.

Sarah Craig said...

Love your drunkard's path - I really need to get to work with my die and cut some out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails