Friday, July 08, 2011

lovin' the curves



I am so glad I didn't put back the bolt of red fabric I'm using for this quilt! When I was standing there in the fabric store deciding whether or not to buy it, I didn't have any real idea what I was going to use ten yards of this red floral for (other than the usual options of backing, binding, sashing), or realize how close it was to the fabric I fell in love with when I used for Strawberry Fields.... I definitely wasn't thinking of using it for a two color quilt.

I'm slowly working my way through the piecing. The finished quilt will be big enough for a twin bed and have twenty big blocks. I've got nine of them done so far and have been trying to do three a day...on days when I find time to sew.

I need to start making time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails