Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekly Stash Report

I could use up enough yarn by the end of the year to break even, if I really worked at it. And I still might. Or I could just fling enough yarn to even it out. But the yarn I'd be working off is a four dollar box from an estate sale that I bought when it looked like I was running low on yarn for the baby hats....is that worth feeling even a little guilt over?

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 45 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 741 yards
Net Added for 2011: 696 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6240 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 13375 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7135 yards

1 comment:

krisgray said...

Keep plugging away - you will use it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails