Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekly Stash Report

My husband bought me some new perfume, which I adore. I also adore the pretty box it came in. I needed something to hold the extra thread from my latest Connecting Threads order and, six rows by seven, the spools fit in this box perfectly.

Thinking it would be nice if I had enough thread to fill the whole box, but knowing that I didn't, I pulled the spools out of my treadle sewing machine drawer and a few from a box in the sewing room and was pleasantly shocked to realize that I've got eighty or so spools of usable thread, almost enough to fill a second box if I had one.



It looks like so much less when it's neatly put away! Yes, that's a lot of black and neutral thread, but it was just on sale for the first time in forever, so I stocked up.

That's my immediate goal for my fabric stash right now -- getting it neatly folded up and put away so it looks like less than it is.


Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 45 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 741 yards
Net Added for 2011: 696 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 200 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6440 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 13375 yards
Net Added for 2011: 6935 yards

To see how everyone else is doing, check this week's post over at Patchwork Times

And don't forget to enter my Pilot Frixion pen giveaway!

1 comment:

Mary-Kay said...

That's a lot of thread but oh so neatly organized. I see from your report that you have a lot of fabric to go with that thread. Happy stitching!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails