Sunday, November 06, 2011

I'm going to stay home!

Finally, I've got a stretch of days where I don't have to leave the house. I can go somewhere if I decide I want to, but there's no place I have to be. After weeks of running here there and everywhere, staying home sounds like the best idea ever.

So I'm planning another baby quilt binge - ten quilts in ten days. The last time I tried, my sewing machine died around day five or six. But I still wound up with six completed quilts and four new tops. This time, I don't have a head start, just the mouse quilt top and the blocks for Blue Sheet Quilt #1.

Saturday was day one. I got the blocks for Blue Sheet Quilt #1 assembled and cut the blue pieces I'll need for Blue Sheet Quilt #3. It looks like there's enough left for that fourth quilt I was hoping for.

And here's Blue Sheet Quilt #2 (Also known as Baby Quilt Binge #1) --



I made the blocks and assembled them Saturday afternoon, then got it quilted and bound before bed.

The applique mouse is quilted and waiting to be bound. I love the way the quilting makes the mouse and cheese stand out.



Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 5 1/2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 62.25 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 1012 yards
Net Added for 2011: 949.75 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6640 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 14075 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7435 yards

Except for the yard of Ghastlies Mom gave me, I haven't brought any fabric home for a solid month.

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

You go, girl!! Have fun binging away! :)

beaquilter said...

wow, 10 quilts in 10 days that's AWESOME, all scraps? all the same pattern or not and are you precutting ahead of time?? please do take pics of each one!! awesome

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails