Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Quilt Square Quilt Along

If I want to order the next pattern for the quilt along, I've got to finish my squares on time. That's my deal with myself. And even though Jo was nice enough to give us four extra days, I stuck with my own rules..



There are only fifteen different fabrics in this one. Compared to last month, this was EASY. Laying out the stars is easy enough, but sewing the rows together right is a bit of a puzzle, and probably not something to do when a teenage girl is gushing about the cool Disney pictures she just found on Pinterest. They were really neat Disney princess picture, but still...it's a miracle I don't sew my own finger more often!

This post is linked to the Quilt Square Quilt Along linky party at

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

You ARE a brave soul to be multitaking while sewing!!!! I like the block though and it looks perfect.

Jo said...

Looking good Miss Michelle!!

Deb A said...

Very pretty. I could see a bunch of these made into a quilt. Love your colors.

Quilter Kathy said...

Lovely! I enjoyed seeing that I have some of the same fabrics in my stash!

Ray and Jeanne said...

Very nice! I love your color selections! ~Jeanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails