Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hocuspocusville - the second house



Since the last time I posted about Hocuspocusville, I've finished my first house and started a second one. This one, with its rounded roof and window full of jars, might be my favorite. It's nice that it has both detailed areas to stitch and straight simple lines that are more suited for late night "just one more length of thread" marathons.



The black fabric is for the pieced blocks. I'm sure I ordered lots more than I need, but I'd definitely rather have extras than try to match die lots down the road!

This post is linked to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my goodness that pattern is awesome. I love doing one-color stitching. So soothing, and yes, you can stay up all night doing it, lol!

Denise :) said...

Hey! These are really cute. How are you planning on setting them? I'd love to see closer-ups of 'em! :)

Quilter Kathy said...

This is such a great stitching pattern...so fun! Thanks for linking up and showing us what you're making!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails