Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Guest Post - Jo from Jo's Country Junction

Hi I am Jo from Jo's Country Junction. I hopped over to Michelle's blog for the day while she was busy with the kids.

For Christmas, both Michelle and I got Kindle Fires. Awhile back we both reviewed them and talked about things we liked about them. Here's a link back to my first review and here's a link to Michelle's.

I think it's time for an update. I am still crazy about my Kindle Fire and my daughter Kelli is even more crazy for hers. She uses hers just like a computer to surf the net. Recently Kelli's quit charging. She called in to Amazon and told them about it. Within a couple days, there was a new Kindle on her doorstep with no hassle at all. That's wonderful service and I am all about wonderful service.

Awhile ago my daughter Kalissa introduced me to "Words with Friends".



I love it and play all the time. If you aren't familiar with it, the game is like Scrabble.



It can be played on a smart phone too but I love it for my Kindle Fire.

For those of you who are new to "Words with Friends" it works a little like this. I invite a friend to play. It's often my sister in law. The game board comes up. I play and then she plays. We are 130 miles apart yet we can play and each of us sees the same game board.

The game board all stays in place. It's sometimes hours or even days between moves but that's what I love about it...that and no pieces to clean up.

If you don't have a Kindle Fire, the game can be played on your computer or smart phone...

I love my reading books. There are so many free ones or ones that are free with Amazon Prime. A person can read for a long time and never pay for a book. I am happy to say my local online library is Kindle friendly now too. I love it! Rarely if ever do I pay to read.

Can you tell I am happy? I am happy and I still recommend a Kindle Fire.

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

I *love* my KF! I really like that I can email it a pdf document. I have a lot of recipes on mine and so my KF is also my best recipe book!! :)

li cricket said...

I am glad you like your Fire. I have had mine replaced THREE times do far. As far as I am concerned the original kindle is far superior. I also have an iPad and probably should not have bought the fire

Just another viewpoint

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails