Thursday, November 22, 2012

just in time for Thanksgiving

The kids and I stopped at a church bazaar last weekend. Teenage Daughter is getting interested in selling her jewelry creations and wanted to do some research to see how the sales worked/looked. I was just along to drive her. 

There was nothing I needed, and I wasn't doing any shopping. Not until we made our way to the last booth and I saw the aprons. I don't buy aprons. I'd rather make them myself...and the gorgeous ones I can't make, I usually can't afford.

But this one had to come home with me. I suppose I could technically make one like it, if I had a pattern. But we all know I'm not going to. Look at all of that bias binding!  


And this one had to come home with me because I know someone who will absolutely swoon over the fabric....



Look at those pots of herbs! And all of that green rick-rack! Do I save it for Christmas, or give it to her today? 



2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I like the wide straps on the first apron, but I would never be patient enough to do all that binding! They are lovely, though. ;O)

MulticoloredPieces said...

Wow, Michelle! Apron-making is becoming an art unto itself! I usually never think to grab an apron, but these would be worth putting on. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
best, nadia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails