Thursday, March 07, 2013

more clues and mysteries

I made the rounds of the local used bookstores yesterday, and look what I found!


Seven of the original text Nancy Drew books (they were revised for the ones with yellow covers) and six of them have dust jackets! I'm still just a little giddy, especially since I had credit at both of the stores where I found them.

Don't forget to check out Friday's blog hop bloggers --

That's So Julie, Scrapbook-ChickADoodle, Lily Patch Quilts, Cherry’s Prairie Primitives, The Thimble Room, The Treehouse, The German Mom, Stitch, Stitch, Stitch, Quiltin’ Jenny
Blackberry Creek Home Arts

And if you haven't already entered, check out my blog hop post. I'm giving away an original text version of The Haunted Bridge.

1 comment:

KaHolly said...

Well, you did GOOD!! My daughter has been collecting them for many years and they are becoming more and more difficult to find!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails