Saturday, August 31, 2013

Weekly Stash Report

My stash report is early this week since I'm participating in the virtual book tour for Bran New Death on Sunday.
 
 
Don't you love it when things come in the mail sooner than you were expecting them? That Rest in Pieces that I ordered from Connecting Threads last week is here already. I was hoping to use some of the haunted house print to back Hocuspocusville, but I wasn't sure if it would compete with the embroidery. It's going to be perfect!  (Don't ask when I'm going to get the embroidery done -- this isn't a race, right?)
 
I counted the fabric towards last week's stash report. This week, I haven't bought a thing. But I did pull out some wool that I'd bought to make a baby sweater when my youngest was still a baby. There's not enough to make a sweater in his current size, but there is enough to make myself a Lonely Tree Shawl.
 
And I found this sock toe while I was working on my Labor Day weekend to do list. I pulled out the needles a few years back to work on another sock, probably because this looks way too wide for my foot. I'm going to unravel it and use this yarn for my next pair of plain tv watching socks.


The list? I've crossed off all but one item, and it's only Saturday night. I think that means I'm doing well.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 54 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 233 1/4 yards
Net Added for 2013: 178 1/2 yards


Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2250 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 9500 yards
Net Added for 2013: 7250 yards

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times and Finding Fifth.

2 comments:

Snoodles said...

Hi there! Would you email me please? I'm trying to connect you with the Reliable Iron folks so that you can get your prize from the Pet Show! Josephine was quite a favorite! LOL
Thanks, Snoodles

Cathy said...

I love, love, love the Rest in Pieces fabric!! Too cute! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails