Friday, February 28, 2014

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {2/28/14}

Making any progress on your baby quilts this week? I'm overdue to take a batch into the pregnancy  center, so I'm sorting through and figuring out which ones I'm ready to let go and checking for pins and loose threads.

Dee Dee took a pattern for a table runner from the new issue of Best Modern Quilts (Metro, page 64) and made a baby quilt for a family member --


That's one of the many, many things I love about making baby quilts. You can take a pattern for something you want to make, but don't really need (a bigger quilt, a table runner) and have all the fun of making it without figuring out what to do with it once it's done!

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 

Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button







1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I would have never thought of using a table runner pattern to make a baby quilt before I joined you in making a baby week each week. I do look at all patterns differently now. Thanks...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails