Sunday, January 25, 2015

Synchronizing the Planners

Teenage Daughter walked in on this project and asked if I was synchronizing my planners. Yup, that's it exactly.  Ever year, I copy the important stuff from my old planner into my new one. 


Except this year I'm copying from 2013 because I can't find the planner for 2014. I spent more time last year looking for that one than actually using it. But I didn't start many new UFOs, so it'll probably turn out just fine.

It'll turn up, and when it does I'll compare the lists and add whatever got left out.

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 34 yards
Net Added for 2014: 34 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 800 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Added for 2014: 800 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I've got an unused planner for this year sitting here that I will use just for my quilty planning. :) ~Melanie

DeeDee said...

So easy to lose track of what quilts we have started and quilts we want to make. Your planner is a great idea - thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails