Monday, April 20, 2015

More Toys for Mommy



I've had this striped sheet in my stash for a while now. The original plan when it was given to me was to applique some dish towels for our own travel trailer. That thin blue and white stripe reminds me of the corrugated sides of some trailers.  But camping wasn't in our forseeable future, so I lost enthusiasm for that project.

Then I saw this little car and trailer pattern in Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love. I can just picture a striped trailer with a little red station wagon. The instructions are confusing me a bit, especially when it comes to the optional contrast fabric and things aren't spelled out, but I should be clever enough to figure them out, right?

2 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Too cute!

Podunk Pretties said...

Oh my goodness that is just too cute! I need one too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails