Saturday, March 12, 2016

In Love With Another New Project

This is one evening's worth of embroidery and I'm thoroughly hooked on this project. Isn't it amazing what you can do with a favorite thrift shop skirt that's got holes after too many wearings? And to make it better, I'm sure that even after doing the rest of the quilt I'll have enough linen left over for the tote bag I was originally planning.  


These are from the Anatomy design pack by Urban Threads.  I was sure my next pattern purchase would  be one of their nursery rhyme patterns, then I went to order it and saw this one. There are eight different old-timey medical illustrations and I think I've got the perfect plan for a wall hanging.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks like a fun project! Enjoy!

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

That looks like a great project! And what a way to recycle!! Have fun.

Renee said...

What a fun way to recycle the linen skirt! Urban Threads has some great designs.

Anonymous said...

Great recycle, and what fun those designs are. A far cry from nursery rhymes! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails