Thursday, September 22, 2016

Triangle Bag

I'm not sure what I'll keep in this oddly shaped little bag, but I love the way it turned out! 


The pattern is Triangle Bag, a free tutorial from Elm Creek Quilts and the fabric is from a black and white scrap bag I bought while we were doing the Row by Row experience. (The original plan was to make a Zentangle quilt, but I've got more than enough fabric to do both.)

Instead of the 2 1/2" squares the pattern calls for, I used 1 3/4" strips. I also adjusted the construction a bit because I was feeling too lazy to try something new.


This post is linked to Elm Street Quilts,  Crazy Mom Quilts , Wrap up Friday


6 comments:

KaHolly said...

Came out great! XO

Ioleen said...

I was planning a black and white quilt but got distracted by other things. I have lots of black and white fabrics. Scraps and fat quarters, so may have to give this a try.

TheEclecticAbuela said...

Now you have a place to store your triangles! :) Cute bag.

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

I love the of using it to store triangles!!

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Michelle,
Great pouch! Fantastic Zentangle pattern. Love your fabrics!
Barbara x

Patty said...

Very nice! I'm so glad you used my triangle bag tutorial! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails