Tuesday, October 25, 2016

How do You Feel About Fussy Cutting?


I love the results that other people get, but I'm always hesitant when it comes to fussy cutting. My usual goal is to use as much of the fabric as humanly possible, especially when it comes to a favorite print, but for the project I have in mind I'm going to need to get the right image and to get it more or less centered.

I think the rectangles I've marked out are the best plan, but I'm going to sleep on it before I do any actual cutting. Just in case I change my mind.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh Cool!! Nancy Drew fabric!! From the bookends of my 1940 edition of The Mystery of the Brass Bound Trunk!

Little Quiltsong said...

What special fabric! Loved my Nancy Drew Books. Yes, I often let ideas simmer for a while too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails