Saturday, November 26, 2016

Even Faster Socks


I can't think of a name for this pair. In the skein it looked like Halloween colors, but as  socks they're just bright and fun and kind of indescribable. I can't find the yarn tag, which didn't have a descriptive color name anyway.

They were fun to knit and I like the way they look -- and do normal people name their socks at all, let alone worry about naming one particular pair?

This post is linked to Patchwork TimesCrazy Mom Quilts, Wrap up Friday  



5 comments:

Peggyinno said...

These are awesome and yes, I think they NEED a name!

Dar said...

I'm sure "normal" people don't name their socks, but we sock knitters are not normal people. lol
I can't believe how fast you make them. One reason must be that you have tiny feet and you make your tops shorter than I do. That must be it, right?? It couldn't be that I'm a very, very slow knitter and in between knitting sessions I'm trying to finish one of 75 UFO quilts!

Have a great weekend.

Jennifer said...

They look nice and warm and full of rich, beautiful color.

travelinsewl said...

Call it picadilly circus!

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

I usually name my socks by the colourway - or invent one if it's just got numbers - but most sock yarns have names, and some of them are hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails