Sunday, February 12, 2017

Another Reason to Go Back to the Dollar Tree

Last week, I could think of at least half a dozen reasons to stop at the Dollar Tree (the endless quest for washi tape, pipe cleaners, windmill cookies...) but I talked myself out of them all. And as soon as I got home, I saw a post about these makeup bags.



I don't wear makeup. Ever. And these are mostly all about the makeup...but they're also evidence bags and cute as heck and I'm sure I can keep knitting and quilting stuff in them. Also, it takes a lot less work to justify Dollar Tree purchases. But it does take more than that to justify the fifteen mile drive into town.

This time, just after getting home, I saw the self-inflating balloons. I'm pretty sure the boys need those.

Weekly Stash Report

Despite a serious attempt to buy fabric, and a half-hearted attempt to buy some yarn, I didn't add anything to my stash this week. The store didn't have what I was after and the sale price wasn't great enough for me to be tempted by anything else.

Fabric used this week: 1 1/2 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 yards
Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 0
Net used for 2017: 2 yards

Yarn used this Week:  300  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 1400 yards
Yarn added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net used for 2017: 1400 yards

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails