Sunday, May 14, 2017

Not My Stash


I did bring home fabric yesterday, but it's not mine and won't be staying with me for long so I won't be adding it to my totals. The quilting group I've been sewing with provides pre-cut kits, or you can go through the bins in the fabric room and do your own thing.

You know me -- I'm doing my own thing. Here, I was going through the blues in an attempt to find one that would work with the piece draped over the side of the bin. I found one piece that I absolutely loved, but when I unfolded it to see if there was a big enough piece it turned out to be a dress someone had cut out and never sewn together. So I'm using pinks instead. That'll work just as well.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 yards
Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 5 yards
Net added for 2017: 3 yards

Yarn used this Week:  0  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 3550 yards
Yarn added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 9350 yards
Net added for 2017: 5800 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails